Course Name : Graduate Degree In Interior Design
Course Code : BscID
Eligibility : 10+2 in Any stream
|Duration of Course – Threeyear||Weekly 5 Days||Per day 6Hrs|
|Course Contain Six Module||Each Module 6 Months||Exam – Six Module Test|
Courses Overview :
The students who wish to pursue a career in interior design or related area get motivated by this highly creative and technically challenged Degree programme. This programme helps to develop the ability to divide and design the volume and the space within interior environment and awareness of social and global issues. Students concentrate upon the studies of different functional, aesthetic and
environmental factors which contribute towards the creation of a high quality interior designer.
- Registration Amount Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.
FIRST YEAR MODULE-TWO SEMESTER
- Design sources and materials – I
- Interior architecture foundation studio
- Fundamentals of interior graphics – I
- Environmental psychology and human factors
- Computers basics
- Design sources and materials – II
- Interior design studio – I
- Fundamentals of interior graphics – II
- Furniture design – I
- Art and architecture history – I
- Introduction to CAD
SECOND YEAR MODULE-TWO SEMESTER
- Art and architecture history -II
- Interior design studio-II
- Interior construction-I
- Furniture design-II
- Interior design studio-III
- Interior construction-II
- Interior service systems
- Lighting technology & applications
- Computer aided design-II
THIRD YEAR MODULE-TWO SEMESTER
- Interior design studio – IV
- Retail design
- Landscape design
- Estimating and budgeting
- Computer aided design – III
- Interior design thesis project
- Restaurant & bar design
- Management & entrepreneurship development
- Professional practice
Basic Knowledge,Skills & Concepts:
Supported by modules like Basics of Art, Drawing & Architecture, Elements of Materials, Interior Furnishings, Marketing skills, Building Construction Technique, Photography, Business Management, Sketching & Rendering, Interior furnishing, Research & Creative thinking etc.
- Visits to fairs & exhibitions related to interior design
Application & Presentation Skill:
Supported by modules like Good Interpersonal & Management skills, Social skills, Technical skills, Sculpture Making, Exhibition design & display, Painting Interiors Awareness of software’s like AUTOCAD, 3D MAX ,Revit,Google Sketchup,Photoshop,Flash etc.
- Craft Documentation
- Class room Design Projects
- CAD expertise in Interior design presentation
- Virtual realistic Interior design project by 3Ds max V-ray expertise
- BIM application for faster project delivered.
- Hi-tech concept & technical skill by software application.
Supported by modules like Elements of services, Landscape design, Corporate interiors, Contextual studies, Design decision, Estimation & Costing, Event design & management, Setting up a business etc.
- Industrial Training
- Development of Prototypes
- Live Projects
- Design Studios for development of design
- Latest facilities and tool for developing prototypes
- Resource Centre with the most latest materials available in the market for the students which help them in handling classroom design projects and live projects
CAREER PROSPECTS :
- Interior designers in national and international companies and firms
- Furniture designer
- Outsourcing and KPO’s
- Project managers
- Landscape designer
- Interior furnishers
- Product designers
- Set designers for T.V shows & movies
- Freelancer & entrepreneurs
- Marketing and entrepreneurs
- Event manager
- Ramp designer
- Exhibition designer