Course-Diploma in Hospital Management
Eligibility-10+2 or Above Any stream
Duration- 24 Months
Hospital management’s career is concern for trained hospital administrator’s need has been recently felt by the Government for its decision to have a public health specialist through NRHM at the level of CHC for smooth functioning. Management of modern hospitals has become challenging and complex in different reasons of administration rules and regulation.
These have made the hospital administrator more vulnerable to criticism as, well as medico legal issues. To overcome such problems, the hospital authorities in the absence of a trained hospital administrator, have resorted to admin solutions like ‘Crisis management’ at the face of a problem. Therefore, there is a need to have trained hospital administrators, who can have the skills to manage such situations scientifically and efficiently by matching with the trend in health sector changes. In the absence of adequate infrastructure and manpower to run the regular administrative courses and to produce a large number of trained administrator in a short period, an alternative professional learning approach has been provide by this institute, which has been duly recognized by Govt of india, being the only effective approach in the present scenario for quick production of large number of trained hospital managers.
Objectives of the Course- The participant on successful completion of the course will be able to:
- Describe clearly the basic concepts of management and hospital Apply the managerial skills in hospital environment.
- Describe to manage finance, human and material resources in hospital
- Describe planning and management of Hospital and Health care
- Describe planning of patient care and hospital support services
- Formulate a research project.
There are many different types of careers in this field. You could become a general manager, other options include opening your own restaurant, working as an event planner, or even pursuing career in travel or tourism.
Popular job titles include :-
- Lodging manager
- Restaurant manager
- Casino manager
- Cruise director
- Travel agent
- Hotel/Motel Manager
- Event Planner
- Facilities Manager
|COURSE CODE: AHS014
COURSE NAME: BSS DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
COURSE DURATION: TWO YEARS
|1||AHS014-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS|
|2||AHS014-02||HOSPITAL PLANNING & FUNCTIONS|
|4||AHS014-04||PATIENT CARE MANAGEMENT|
|5||AHS014-05||PRACTICAL – I|
|6||AHS014-06||PRACTICAL – II|
|7||AHS014-07||PRACTICAL – III|
|8||AHS014-08||PRACTICAL – IV|
|12||AHS014-12||PRACTICAL – V|
|13||AHS014-13||PRACTICAL – VI|
|14||AHS014-14||PRACTICAL – VII|
- Campus Placement Support.
- Professional curriculum according demand industries.
- Faculty with real time practical experienced.
- Immediate up-gradation of training according to industry moderated.
- Guest lecturers from industry experts.
- Value added courses like job skills and Personal development.
- Computer knowledge up gradation.
- Studio visit for students & Study tours.
- Students activities for industries orientation.
- Seminar Workshop etc.
- Student internship scheme.
- Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls with Fooding and Securities.
- Transportation for students movements.
UNIQUE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- Experts training
- Practical site exposes
- Industries visit
- Job training Mock interview
- Communication Soft skill expertise
- Visiting profession for different industries
- Arranged seminar workshops for different projects
- Motivation industrial exposes
- Internship and Placements
- Registration Amount Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.