Eligibility-10+2 or Above Any stream
Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication program primarily revolves around concepts such as- Fundamentals of Mass Communication, Writing and Communication skills, Media Law and Ethics, NEWS Reporting, Editorial Writing, Fundamentals of Documentary making etc. This course is 24 months of full time program intended as instruction in the role and function of mass media. The course include practice and responsibility of communication and convergence of print, broadcast and online journalism in the era of the New media technology.
Journalism and Mass Communication is the excellence professional program define creation and dissemination of knowledge imparting of the requisite skill and context with practical application including in-class assignments. As this course belongs practical and professional course we need minimum 85% attendance mandatory for every module it is also taken as grading for final mark sheet.
Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication program curriculum include details of subjects as Fundamentals of Journalism and NEWS Media, NEWS Reporting, Editorial Writing, Writing Features, International Communication, Communication Skills, Advertising, Media Laws and Ethics, Literature, Basics of Mass Communication, Corporate Communication, English Literature, Translation, Proofreading and Editing work, Creativity and Skill Development, Basics of Computers, Basics of Internet Technology, Research Writing
There are number of Private NEWS as well as other TV Channels where one may find job after finishing the course. One may also find job in Internet based publishing houses. Advertising agencies also hire Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication holders. MNCs and big business houses these days are known to hire Journalism and Mass Communication professional to take care of their Corporate Communication affairs. Starting salary generally tends to be between 2-5 Lakh Rupees per year.
- The print Media
- Broadcast and digital
- Mass media
- New media and internet communication
- Media services
- Corporate world
- NGOs Organization
|COURSE CODE: MSS012
COURSE NAME: BSS DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION
COURSE DURATION: TWO YEARS
|1||MSS012-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS|
|2||MSS012-02||JOURNALISM – I|
|3||MSS012-03||MASS COMMUNICATION – I|
|4||MSS012-04||MEDIA MANAGEMENT – I|
|5||MSS012-05||PRACTICAL – I|
|6||MSS012-06||PRACTICAL – II|
|7||MSS012-07||PRACTICAL – III|
|8||MSS012-08||PRACTICAL – IV|
|9||MSS012-09||JOURNALISM – II|
|10||MSS012-10||MASS COMMUNICATION – II|
|11||MSS012-11||MEDIA MANAGEMENT – II|
|12||MSS012-12||PRACTICAL – V|
|13||MSS012-13||PRACTICAL – VI|
|14||MSS012-14||PRACTICAL – VII|
- Campus Placement Support.
- Professional curriculum according demand industries.
- Faculty with real time practical experienced.
- Immediate up-gradation of training according to industry moderated.
- Guest lecturers from industry experts.
- Value added courses like job skills and Personal development.
- Computer knowledge up gradation.
- Studio visit for students & Study tours.
- Students activities for industries orientation.
- Seminar Workshop etc.
- Student internship scheme.
- Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls with Fooding and Securities.
- Transportation for students movements.
UNIQUE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- Experts training
- Practical site exposes
- Industries visit
- Job training Mock interview
- Communication Soft skill expertise
- Visiting profession for different industries
- Arranged seminar workshops for different projects
- Motivation industrial exposes
- Internship and Placements
- Registration Amount Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.