Bachelors Degree in Textile Design: [4 Yr-Eight Semester Module]
Course Over view- Bachelors Degree in Textile design course have 4 years and eight semester module affiliated by Utkal university of culture, odisha. Students have eligibility 10+2 in any streams Arts,Science or Commerce having 40% marks above for taking admission but have to get registration before admission process.
Bachelor Degree in Textile Design most demanded career according to demand of textile industries. Textile Technology is one of the most growing industries after agriculture in india. its very creative career for whom interest in design ability as it creating design on textiles to suit various end-users. Textile design emphasizes on creating a variety of skills, along with theoretical and practical applications. This course inputs include textile fibres, colour compositions and basic textile designs for printing and weaving which students get an opportunity to learn about dyeing techniques, printing methods, sewing techniques, construction of fabrics, and surface designs. Students are encouraged to take up complex design projects enabling them to apply their creative abilities. It also provides exposure to art, craft and industrial production. This will enable the students to become familiar with traditional and contemporary methods of textile designing.
A wide range of career opportunity to choose: Creative Designer, Fashion Designer, costume designer, Textile Designer, Fabric Manager or textile design consultant.
Eligibility: – 10+2 in any Stream [Arts,Science/Commerce] minimum 40% aggregate
- Get registration Rs-7000 for limited seats.
- After registration candidates can eligibility for admission.
- Registration will open from year first January month
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.
After successful completion of the course can find excellent placements in garment, leather and jewellery industry as merchandising executives, fashion designers, illustrators, fashion co-coordinators, etc. Export houses, textile mills, garment store chains, boutiques, leather companies, jewellery houses, fashion show organisers also look for such candidates.
- Costume design
- Accessory design
- Fashion Industry Sustainability
- Fashion Textile Design
- Patternmaking, Draping & Drafting
- Fashion Business and Systems Thinking
- Fashion Entrepreneurship and Professional Practice
Unique Feature & Benefits at TRYTOON ACADEMY:-
- Textile Mill Visits.
- Garments Manufacturing Plants
- Embroidery Units Visits
- Production Units visits
- Weaver’s Village Visits
- Printing workshop Visits
- Live Workshops
- Mall Visits For Brand survey
- Textile Exhibitions
- Textile Fairs, Trade Fairs
- Fashion Events, to give them the required industry exposure.