The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Any person having passed SSLC (Std X) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA; however, candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject only are eligible for admission to B.Arch.Course.
NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
Pattern of NATA Test
NATA contains two papers.
A paper based drawing test and Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections.
Candidate’s have to attempt three questions in this two hour paper. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects:
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and portray the same in a visually attractive manner
• Ability to visualize and draw the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on its surroundings.
• Candidate’s sense of perspective drawing.
• Ability to combine and compose given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
• Understanding of scale and proportions.
• Drawing pencil sketches on themes from daily experiences from memory.
• Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
This is computer based test where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions. which evaluate perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication of the candidate along with architectural awareness.
The test includes:
• Visualising three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
• Visualising different sides of three-dimensional objects.
• Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
• Analytical reasoning.
• Mental Ability.
• Imaginative comprehension and expression.
• Architectural awareness.
How to Apply ?
• NATA Registration form can filled and submitted ONLINE from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan
• Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
• Select a Test Center / Region (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam.
Description-NATA coaching institute in Bhubaneswar ,Odisha provide excellent and expert training for students have appearing The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) to built career in Architecture Design profession.
Our Course Structure & Coaching Features
The coaching classes provide a platform for the students to express their creativity and enhance their confidence for attempting the exam.This course is for all students who are aspiring & focused on “ARCHITECTURE” as their career & are aware about taking up an mandatory exam named ” NATA” (National aptitude test in architecture) and get qualified for easy B.Arch admissios with High NATA scores
Our Classes Cover the following concepts-
• Sketching guidance.
• Architects and their works.
• General Awareness.
• Analytical reasoning and Mental ability.
• Visualizing 3D objects from 2D and vice versa.
• 2D to 3D and vice versa.
• Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
• Online Mock tests are more similar to real NATA / JEE test
Main Features of our Classroom coaching are-
• Personal monitoring of students is done with doubt clarifying sessions
• Faculty is always available for guidance to students
• Practice sessions with past year question papers.
• Multiple internal test and assignments
• Faculties from JNTU, architects and experience professors
• Expertise in training Architecture aspirants over 10 years.
• Online Mock tests are more similar to real NATA / JEE test.
• We providing Object Orientated Learning in training classes.