Course-Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
Eligibility-10+2 or Above Any stream
The Aviation and Hospitality sector providing lots of job opportunities to graduates students have ability to skill professional career in India. Its great opportunities for students have graduates of any discipline used to apply for aviation and hospitality career courses. After passing the career course companies used to get trained after they were selected an interview and now there are many industries requirement for aviation and hospitality sector.
It is also meet the minimum eligibility criteria for aviation courses after 12th passed students, Trytoon Academy in Bhubaneswar have taking admission for Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality course with providing placement in different aviation and Hospitality sector landing a high paying job. Hospitality has become an indispensable element, no matter what Industry we are dealing with. Aviation sector is no different; it too requires qualified and skilled professionals, who are capable of taking care of Hospitality needs of the Aviation sector. The course duration is 1 year.
Important subjects covered in this course are-
- Introduction to Aviation Hospitality
- Communications Skills
- Food and Beverage production
- Foreign Languages
- Front Office operations
- Computer and IT skills
Students who have passed 12th standard examinations (any stream) are eligible to apply for this course.
Successful candidates may land jobs like- Cabin crew, Ground staff, Office operators etc. Average starting salary is between 4-6 Lakh Rupees per year.
Hospitality –Professionals in hotels and hospitality are in demand in all parts of the world. You can work in a hotel, a cruise ship, vacation resorts, industrial catering, and other similar segments.
Aviation –The aviation industry is not just about being a pilot or an airhostess. Airport management is a huge responsibility that ensures safe and smooth transportation of passengers, goods and cargo.
Being an airport management professional offers great career opportunities at domestic and international airports and various airlines.
Travel and Tourism- Tourism is a booming industry around the world. As a manager with a travel company, you could be involved in managing a team of people, organising travel plans, making bookings, researching the latest ‘hot’ travel destinations, promoting your brand in the market, and more.
Tourism is promoted by both, private organisations and the government, as it contributes to the GDP of the country. There is good demand for professionals with the right skills here.
Retails- According to IBEF, the Indian retail market is estimated to be Rs. 57 trillion by 2023. Of course, everyone loves shopping! There are dozens of new brands and hundreds of new malls opening every year. Each of these malls & brands need the right people to manage their operations.
Since this is a growing sector, with the right training in retail management you can get huge job opportunities to work with big brands, in beautiful shopping malls, top airports, airline companies, and 5-star hotels around the world.
|COURSE CODE: AS017
COURSE NAME: DIPLOMA IN AVIATION AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
|1||AS017-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH & FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER|
|2||AS017-02||FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT|
|5||AS017-05||GROUND HANDLING AND IN-FLIGHT SERVICES|
- Campus Placement Support.
- Professional curriculum according demand industries.
- Faculty with real time practical experienced.
- Immediate up-gradation of training according to industry moderated.
- Guest lecturers from industry experts.
- Value added courses like job skills and Personal development.
- Computer knowledge up gradation.
- Studio visit for students & Study tours.
- Students activities for industries orientation.
- Seminar Workshop etc.
- Student internship scheme.
- Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls with Fooding and Securities.
- Transportation for students movements.
UNIQUE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- Experts training
- Practical site exposes
- Industries visit
- Job training Mock interview
- Communication Soft skill expertise
- Visiting profession for different industries
- Arranged seminar workshops for different projects
- Motivation industrial exposes
- Internship and Placements
- Registration Amount Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.