Course-Diploma in Hotel Management and Tourism
Eligibility-10+2 or Above Any stream
Hotel management and Tourism Sector has wide employment opportunities, with globalization requirement for trained professionals is huge. Although considered one of the most glamorous careers, hotel management requires professionals who can keep their cool even in the most challenging situations. It is one of the largest and fastest growing economic sectors worldwide. Tourism Sector offers varied careers and has best paying jobs. Hospitality in India is a potential game changer.
Trytoon Academy Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management is one of the region’s finest hospitality institutes and is establishing new benchmarks of excellence in hospitality education in Odisha. Trytoon Academy is define to best-in class professionals, hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow who are groomed in accord with the latest trends in the sector with highly specialized learning facilitators and state-of-the-art facilities.
Diverse job opportunities are available in front of travel and tourism management professionals. Government as well as private sector enterprises are known to recruit them. Self employment is another popular career path that professionals may go for!
- Travel Agency staff
- Travel and Tourism Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Tour Operator
- Ticketing staff
- Air hostess
- Airline employee / Airport staff
- Tour Guide
- Customer service manager
- Event manager
- Tour manager
- Tourism promoter / marketer
|COURSE CODE: HMTS001
COURSE NAME: BSS DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM
COURSE DURATION: TWO YEARS
|1||HMTS001-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS|
|2||HMTS001-02||HOTEL & TOURISM INDUSTRY|
|3||HMTS001-03||FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – I|
|4||HMTS001-04||F & B PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT – I|
|5||HMTS001-05||F & B SERVICE MANAGEMENT – I|
|6||HMTS001-06||HOUSEKEEPING MANAGEMENT – I|
|7||HMTS001-07||PRACTICAL – I|
|8||HMTS001-08||PRACTICAL – II|
|9||HMTS001-09||PRACTICAL – III|
|10||HMTS001-10||PRACTICAL – IV|
|11||HMTS001-11||PRACTICAL – V|
|12||HMTS001-12||PRACTICAL – VI|
|14||HMTS001-14||FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – II|
|15||HMTS001-15||F & B PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT – II|
|16||HMTS001-16||F & B SERVICE MANAGEMENT – II|
|17||HMTS001-17||HOTEL ACCOUNTING & BOOK KEEPING|
|18||HMTS001-18||PRACTICAL – VII|
|19||HMTS001-19||PRACTICAL – VIII|
|20||HMTS001-20||PRACTICAL – IX|
|21||HMTS001-21||PRACTICAL – X|
|22||HMTS001-22||PRACTICAL – XI|
- Campus Placement Support.
- Professional curriculum according demand industries.
- Faculty with real time practical experienced.
- Immediate up-gradation of training according to industry moderated.
- Guest lecturers from industry experts.
- Value added courses like job skills and Personal development.
- Computer knowledge up gradation.
- Studio visit for students & Study tours.
- Students activities for industries orientation.
- Seminar Workshop etc.
- Student internship scheme.
- Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls with Fooding and Securities.
- Transportation for students movements.
UNIQUE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- Experts training
- Practical site exposes
- Industries visit
- Job training Mock interview
- Communication Soft skill expertise
- Visiting profession for different industries
- Arranged seminar workshops for different projects
- Motivation industrial exposes
- Internship and Placements
- Registration Amount Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.