Are you a real creative person who likes to explore the flair for fashion? If you have a passion for creating designs which are extremely stylish and original, then fashion designing should be your choice of career?
Considered as one of the most creative course option, Fashion Design is known to be a very buoyant employment pedagogy series not only in India but abroad as well. This is essentially because the Fashion Industry has extended swiftly and overly within a decade. Hence, progressing at these figures it is evident that sorting out the curriculum in Fashion Designing is confined to excavate an abundance of possibilities for candidates. Nevertheless, it is good and important of knowing specific paramount facet of this discipline. Even though Fashion Design and Textile Design are cognate to per capita but there is a contrast between the two. Albeit Fashion Design is committed to designing clothes as well as lifestyle accessories, Textile Design course tutors coeds regarding the procedure for fabricating layouts in addition to blueprints for coalesce, interwined, carved stuffs or exterior adorned materials and the relish.
The Trytoon Academy which was established in the year 2009 under the chairmanship of Mr. Swadesh Kumar Muduli, is a dedicated and enthusiastic college for the creative and fervent aspirants. The demand for fashion designers is increasing with each passing day. This is primarily because people are getting more and more fashion conscious. Fashion design graduates are not only hired by renowned fashion designers but also by retail outlets.
Are you a real creative person who likes to explore the flair for fashion? If you have a passion for creating designs which are extremely stylish and original, then fashion designing should be your choice of career.
Chase a career in designing, that will not only bestow contentment for your artistic margin, furthermore furnish you with a chance to embellish genuinely prominent with endemic approach towards this alluring fabrication. For individuals who strike the equitable arch, this vocation supplies an extremely reasonable emolument.The Trytoon Academy has all the obligatory networks and majestic structure that grows the heed of the collegians in making headway supplement with their selected disciplines.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FASHION DESIGNING IN TRYTOON ACADEMY
The applicants must sign up and register to the online application form from the official website of the Institute- https://trytoonacademy.com/apply-online/
Procedures are as follows:-
- Fill all the particulars like candidate’s name, address, guardian’s name, academic performance, etc.
- Choose the specialty for admission.
- Examine and upload the photograph and signature along with other necessary certificates.
- Settle an amount of INR 10,000 for registration through online mode: Credit Card/Net banking/Debit Card/UPI and then submit the form.
- Counselors will ingress only the best candidates that are extremely confident and have the academic eagerness to commence authentic exploration.
- Incomplete forms are obligated to be rejected.
Documents required are mentioned below:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate for the candidates who have cleared their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Universities.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets.
- Transfer/Leaving certificate
- Passport sized photos
- Academic related documents
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FASHION DESIGNING IN TRYTOON ACADEMY
|COURSE||MODULE||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||COURSE FEE|
|Fashion Design Courses||Masters Degree Fashion design Course||Graduation with aggregate of 40% marks in relevant stream||INR 2,60,000|
|Bachelors Degree Fashion design course||Qualified 10+2 with a minimum score of 40%||INR 4,30,000|
|Diploma in Fashion design course||Cleared standard 10 or 12 with 40% marks||INR 2,10,000|
|Advanced Diploma in Fashion design Course||Passed in 10th standard with minimum 40% marks||INR 1,10,000|
NOTE: it also has a Certification Course that may last for 6 months-1 year depending on the module
The duration for:
Master’s Course is 2 years,
Bachelor’s Course is 4 years,
Diploma is 2 years, and
Advanced Diploma is 1 year
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FASHION DESINGING IN TRYTOON ACADEMY
For establishing a destiny in this sphere, an individual is obligated to have a perceptive and eloquent persona. Besides this, the candidates also have to be firm at drawing and own the ploy to proclaim their cogitations through conducive delineations. Contenders who intend to trace a Fashion Design programme tend to retain the below noted skill-set:
- Originality and cultural smack
- Cogent communication skills
- Acuteness to colors, shades and tones
- Creative with innovative ideas
- Capable to think in 3D to rephrase conception into costumery
- Ambition initiated
- Claim in outlining
- Ocular Imagination
- Good perception of demand and client lifestyle
- Meticulous and assiduous
- Business acuity
PLACEMENTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS PROVIDED FOR FASHION DESIGNING IN TRYTOON ACADEMY
The University coteries grasp and secure the coarse realignment of the candidates from the dorm to the masterly world. The top agencies for placement are listed below:-
- Wills Lifestyle
- Reliance Trends
- PN Rao Fine Suits
- Madura Garments
- Gini & Jony
- Shoppers Stop
The Trytoon Academy considers in honoring excellent and meritorious candidates for their excellent achievements in academics.
Following documents are to be submitted for the scholarship scheme:-
- Submit original caste certificate for reserved categories.
- Original income certificate with annual income of INR 2 lakhs.
- Residential proof is necessary with any identification documents like Xerox copy of aadhar card and applicant’s bank passbook.
VOCATION OFFERS FOR FASHION DESIGNING IN TRYTOON ACADEMY
Contenders who desire to affix the Fashion industry must necessarily have thorough mastery of assorted fabrics, weaves, draping qualities, color as well as changing trends. Candidates who crave to stalk a profession in Fashion Design can go through the list mentioned below:
- Fashion Designer: In such a job profile aspirants can either start their own label or join a firm to design clothes for them.
- Fashion Marketer: In this job profile candidates can work for clothing companies, boutiques or outlet chains.
- Fashion Concept Manager: People working under this profile are expected to think of unique themes on which a clothing or accessory range should be designed by a designer, brand or fashion firm.
- Quality Controller: The first and primary task of a quality controller is to set quality standards for anything and everything that is purchased for a new collection.
- Fashion Consultant/Personal Stylist: The typical task of a fashion consultant/personal stylist is to help people develop a wardrobe that promotes their public image.
- Technical Designer: People working as technical designers are responsible for deciding how a garment should be stitched and made.
- Fashion Coordinator: They are responsible for creating a unified ‘look and feel’ across all fashion divisions of a department store, design house or fashion magazine.
- Fashion Show Organizers: A person who works as a fashion show organizer needs to organize various fashion events. To be successful in this profession one should have good connections.
- Visual Merchandiser: They are responsible for designing and creating attractive visualdisplays for retail outlets.
Honourable guest Vice-Chancellor of Utkal University of Culture Prof. (Dr.) Byomakesh Tripathy visited our college TRYTOON ACADEMY
April 30, 2022