Course Name : BIM Revit Building Model
Course Code : BIM Model
Eligibility : Diploma/Degree in [Architecture,Civil,Mechanical]
|Duration of Course – 2 Months||Weekly 4 Days||Per day 2Hrs|
|Course Contain building information model design for Revit Architecture,Revit Structure,Revit MEP|
Courses Overview :
Building Information Modelling is becoming increasingly vital for modern construction projects. Not only does it provide a digital representation of a building project, it also facilitates greater levels of collaboration and interoperability within the design environment.It is is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. Revit is a single application that includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
Course Outline :
BIM Revit Architecture Revit Architecture was developed to work in the way that architects and designers think about the buildings, helping them develop high-quality and accurate architectural designs. Mastering the use of this software will set users apart from the crowd making them better architects and architectural drafters and modelers.
- Introducing the user interface for 2013
- How to start a project
- Modify and insert options
- Material & adding & modifying basic wall
- Adding & modifying stacked & curtain wall
- Adding & modifying curtain wall
- Adding & modifying door, window, column & components
- Adding & modifying ceiling & floor
- Adding & modifying roof.
- Adding & modifying stair & ramp
- Working with openings
- Massing & site
- Adding structure elements
- Working with annotation
- Working with views.
- Schedule & quantity
- Working with collaborate tools
- Working with phasing
- Working with design options
- Create and load families
- Manage your project
- Generating construction documents
- File exporting and settings
BIM REVIT ARCHITECTURE
This class begins with the fundamental features of Autodesk Revit Structure, then progresses through schematic design, system analysis and construction documentation, and finishes with design visualization. This course includes exercises representing practical, real-world engineering design scenarios. Each exercise contains step-by-step procedures and graphics to help you complete the exercise successfully.
- Have a clear vision of Building Information Modeling methodology.
- Describe building information modeling and the benefits of bidirectional associativity
- Navigate through the interface, manage views and identify structural elements
- Start new projects, create levels, import files and use column grids
- Work with structural walls, sections and elevations
- Create form framing, roofs, structural steel frames, sloped beams and floor decks
- Create foundation slabs and footings and grade beams
- Create stairs, ramps and elevator pits
- Prepare the analytical model for analys
BIM REVIT MEP
Revit MEP has become industry standard for MEP engineers as it provides them with the tools to design the most complex building services and systems.
- Introducing user interface for 2013
- Starting a Project
- Importing & Linking DWG / Revit files
- Modify Tools
- Creating HVAC System
- Creating Piping system
- Creating Electrical system
- Creating Lighting Layout
- Connect to Wires
- Annotate and Generating Schedule
- Managing Project
- Revit MEP work sharing
- Generating Construction Documents
- Basic Architecture Modeling (Without Mass Modeling)
- Creating Basic and Parametric Families
- Exporting from Revit
English Essay Writing Aid Websites The consumers may in our polish, 2007 Ericksen, 1996 Mick, 1986 Czikszentmihalyi. harvard essay writing service now Anthony opinion almost this That was the final shade consciously to cause unconsciousness, and then, erstwhile back, to turn unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had good performed.