CEPT/ CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING AND TECHNOLOGY
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University is a premier academic institute located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. CEPT is offering a number of undergraduate & postgraduate programmes in areas of natural & developed environment of human society & related disciplines. Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology ( CEPT ) was established in the year 1962 by The Ahmedabad Education Society ( AES ). With the grant-in-aid from Government of Gujarat, the School Of Architecture ( SA ) was started. In 1972, the School of Planning (SP) was established with financial support from Government of India (MHRD), Government of Gujarat & Ford Foundation. School of Building Science and Technology ( SBST ) and School of Interior Design (SID) were established in 1982 & 1991 respectively with grant-in-aid from Government of Gujarat. In 1994, a separate trust & a society CEPT Society was formed.
CEPT Syllabus for 2017
CEPT Bachelor Of Building Science & Technology Entrance Exam Syllabus
Faculty Of Technology
There are four sections in the Entrance test – Construction Awareness, Analytical Ability, Verbal & Drawing Ability.
CEPT Bachelor Of Interior Design Entrance Exam Syllabus
The entrance test is conducted in one stage through two sessions
Visual Perception and Logical Reasoning – Imagination, Exposure to Basic Design and Interiors, Lateral Thinking ( 90 Minutes – 100 Marks – 15% Weightage )
Colour Perception and Association – Sensitivity to Colour, Visual Order, Association, Interpretation, Application, Context Analysis ( 120 Minutes – 100 Marks – 15% Weightage )
Making and Creativity – Organizational Principles, Visualizing 3D Objects, Observational Skills, Scale and Proportions, Logic and Ordering Principles ( 120 Minutes – 100 Marks – 20% Weightage )
Drawing and Perception – Representation, Understanding of Order, Understanding of Basics of Design, Sensitivity towards Interior Spaces ( 120 Minutes – 100 Marks – 20% Weightage )
Total 400 marks with 70 % weightage
CEPT Bachelor Of Urban Design Exam Syllabus
There are two sections in the Entrance test: Written Test and Personal Interview
- Components of Written Test
- Visual Perception and Representation – 40%
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 20%
- Knowledge of basic Maths and Physical Science Principles – 10%
- Communicative English and Verbal Reasoning – 15%
- Sociocultural issues awareness – 15%
- Components of Personal Interview
- Communication Skills
- Awareness and Sensitivity and Knowledge about the subject
Why join TRYTOON ACADEMY for CEPT Coaching Classes?
- TRYTOON ACADEMY has is own Unique training programme according exact need of entrance exams.
- Our Institute has the expert and professional team from different area of expertise like Design, Fine Arts, Architecture .
- Best Infrastructure 2000 sq ft, Wi-Fi campus, Computer lab, Library, Projector, AC classroom to give our best to the students and unique way of Teaching.
- Our team has giving Individual attention to all the students achieve success in their goal.
- Our Unique training programme provide Creative teaching and Resonance skill to the exact need of entrance exam curriculum.
- We arrange Practical workshop for expose design skill and sparks their brain to touch our goal.
- E-smart class room expose our students their updates
- We conduct many Mock test for NIFT/NID/NATA to become more confident and time mange their time during exams .
- Exclusive update Materials we provide our students from our experts.
- Interaction with NID/NIFT/CEPT/NATA Alumni to get an idea about exam pattern.
- Doubt clearing session and class test once in a week.
- We conduct Motivational classes for building self confidence of the students
- Revision classes arrange in a month to recalled what they have learned.
- Outdoor sketching to understand more about Composition & Perspective.
- TRYTOON ACADEMY offers Regular, Weekend, Crash course, Situation and Studio Test batches and considers school and college timings for batch as per student convenient.
- Individual attention
- Creative teaching and Resonance skill
- Practical workshop
- E-smart class room
- Mock test
- Exclusive Materials
Admission Procedure :-
- Registration Amount Rs-3000
- Submitted passport size 2 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.