NID / NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
National Institute Of Design is an Institute of National Importance by NID Act 2014 and a statutory Institute under the DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India with its campuses at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru. NID offers UG & PG level professional education programme with 5 faculty streams & 19 design programmes, in three different campuses.
National Institute of Industrial Design, as it was originally called was an autonomous all – India body established by the Government of India in September 1961 with the assistance of the Ford Foundation & the Sarabhai family.
NID Kurukshetra is an independent autonomous institute under the DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India..
National Institute of Design (NID) has been placed in the list of top 25 design schools in the world by Business Week, USA.
National Institute of Design ( NID ) campuses are located at
1. National Institute of Design – NID Ahmedabad, Paldi ( Heritage Campus )
2. National Institute of Design – NID Gandhinagar (Postgraduate Campus)
3. National Institute of Design – NID Bengaluru (Postgraduate and R&D Campus)
- National Institute of Design – NID Transit Campus at Vijayawada( GDPD Programme )
- National Institute of Design – NID Transit Campus at Kurukshetra( GDPD Programme )
Eligibility to appear for NID B.Design
Upper Age Limit for Candidates: NID Bachelor of Design ( B.Des. ) and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design ( GDPD )
- Upto 20 Years (relaxable by 3 years for reserved categories) as on or before June 30, 2017.
- For Indian Nationals in General Category : Candidates born on or before June 30, 1997 are not eligible.
- For Overseas Category : Candidates born on or before June 30, 1997 are not eligible.
- For Indian Nationals in Reserved Category ( OBC-NCL, SC, ST & PwD ): Candidates born on or before June 30, 1994 are not eligible.
NID DAT 2017 Syllabus for BDes Admissions 2017-2018
- Outline for beginners
- Colour Terminology
- Inspiration & Design Development
- Mood, theme & colour inter – relationship
- Design Theory
- Elements & Principles Of Design
- Natural & Geometrical Form
- Innovation in Design
- Principles of Composition
- Optical Illusion
- Understanding Light & Shade
- Colour Psychology & Optical Illusions
- Form & Function
- Colour, Pattern & Texture
- Theme Development
- Creative thinking & writing
- Picture Analysis
- Visual Logic
- Good Design vs. Bad Design
- Drawing Fundamentals
- Use of Measurements, Scale & proportions
- Optical Illusion
- Foreshortening & Perspective
- Developing Themes & Colour Associations
- Inspiration & Creativity
- Ornaments & motifs
- Memory Drawing
- Usage of colour in Compositions
- Expression & Emotion
- Exercises on imagination
- Lateral Thinking
- Story pictures
- Presentation Techniques
- Imagination & Doodling
- 3D Visualization
- Graphics & Pictograms
- Innovation & Creation
- Design Awareness
- Developing Observation
Why join TRYTOON ACADEMY for NID Coaching Classes?
- TRYTOON ACADEMY has is own Unique training programme according exact need of entrance exams.
- Our Institute has the expert and professional team from different area of expertise like Design, Fine Arts, Architecture .
- Best Infrastructure 2000 sq ft, Wi-Fi campus, Computer lab, Library, Projector, AC classroom to give our best to the students and unique way of Teaching.
- Our team has giving Individual attention to all the students achieve success in their goal.
- Our Unique training programme provide Creative teaching and Resonance skill to the exact need of entrance exam curriculum.
- We arrange Practical workshop for expose design skill and sparks their brain to touch our goal.
- E-smart class room expose our students their updates
- We conduct many Mock test for NIFT/NID/NATA to become more confident and time mange their time during exams .
- Exclusive update Materials we provide our students from our experts.
- Interaction with NID/NIFT/CEPT/NATA Alumni to get an idea about exam pattern.
- Doubt clearing session and class test once in a week.
- We conduct Motivational classes for building self confidence of the students
- Revision classes arrange in a month to recalled what they have learned.
- Outdoor sketching to understand more about Composition & Perspective.
- TRYTOON ACADEMY offers Regular, Weekend, Crash course, Situation and Studio Test batches and considers school and college timings for batch as per student convenient.
- Individual attention
- Creative teaching and Resonance skill
- Practical workshop
- E-smart class room
- Mock test
- Exclusive Materials
Admission Procedure :-
- Registration Amount Rs-3000
- Submitted passport size 2 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.