NIFT / NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION DESIGN
NIFT is identify for best designing schools in India. NIFT is the dream college for all the students aiming for a great career in Fashion design, Accessories design or Communication design etc. NIFT conducts Entrance Exam every year in first week of February for B. Design, B.F. Tech, M. Design, MFM or M.F.Tech courses. NIFT also ranks among the top 30 world design colleges. NIFT also has entered into agreement with world top 20 design universities to impart Dual degree programs to its students. NIFT impart not only designing skills but also evolve them to be a successful entrepreneur. Designing is for the personalities who can think out of the box and are creative. Students with good creative skills should be encouraged to pursue design as their career. Every child is blessed with variable amounts of creativity but usually it is suppressed in conventional format of our education system. We believe that along with conventional methods, our education format should incorporate non conventional methods of creative science.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) was set up n 1986 under the aegis of the ministry of textiles, Govt. of India. NIFT has emerged as the premier institute of Design, Management and Technology, Developing professionals for taking up leadership positions in fashion business in the emerging global scenario. NIFT has been granted statutory status under the act of parliament of India in 2006., empowering the institute to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
The institute is a pioneer in envisioning and evolving fashion business education in the country through a network of fifteen professionally managed domestic centres at Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Raibareli and Shillong.
NIFT has set academic standards and excelled in thought leadership be providing a pool of creative genius and technically competent professional. The institute provides a common platform for fashion education, research and training.
National Institute of Fashion Technology has announced a notification for NIFT Syllabus who are going to appear in National Institute of Fashion Technology. Applicants, if you want to start preparation in good method for any exam whether it is of university, you should have complete information about their syllabus. Candidates, who are studying in NIFT and wait for syllabus of any educational program, may obtain all details in regard of it from this page. Applicants may start their preparation by undergoing check of National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam Pattern in the underneath segment of this page of ejobshub. So candidates you will have to crack the entrance exam operated by this institute to continue your studies in this Organization.
After apply candidates may get direct link to check syllabus with Exam Pattern by visiting the official web portal of National Institute of Fashion Technology which is www.nift.ac.in. We are providing latest information regarding NIFT Syllabus. All contenders who are going for the entrance exam they should check the exam paperpattern for the preparation. The complete acknowledgements regarding the NIFT Syllabus are provided below through our web portal that is ejobshub.
NIFT Syllabus Overview:
General Ability Test (GAT):
This test consists of different sections as provided below:
|Communication Ability and English Comprehension|
|Analytical and Logical Ability|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Problem solving approach|
Creative Ability Test (CAT):
CAT test is based on the discernment ability, influence of observation, innovation in development of thinking and design aptitude of contenders. A significant eminence of the test is to ensure the applicant’s capability to make use of diverse color and vision in graphic skills.
On the basis of their concert in exams of CAT and GAT, B. Des candidates have to appear for Situation Test. Situation tests are conducted to inspect candidate’s skills in concern of material handling as well as inventive ability depending on the situation with available resources. Decision will be based on space revelation, inventive and imaginative use of specified material, masterpiece of elements, color scheme, building skill, grace of the replica and general presentation etc.
Entrance Exam Pattern for NIFT:
For Bachelor Programs:
Below is the Bachelor‘s exam pattern for an entrance exam as specified by National Institute of Fashion Technology:
|Paper Name||Sections||No. of Questions||Weight age|
|Analytical and Logical Ability||30||–|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30||–|
|Total score will depend on General Ability Test score|
For Master Programs:
Candidates must go through the latest exam pattern for Master degree course offered by National Institute of Fashion Technology:
|Paper name||Weight age|
|Creative Ability Test (CAT)||40 per cent|
|General Ability Test (GAT)||30 per cent|
|Group Discussion or Personal Interview||30 per cent|
|Fashion Technology & Fashion Management|
|General Ability Test (GAT)||70 per cent|
|Group Discussion or Personal Interview||30 per cent|
Note: For more related information all visitors of the page need to
Why join TRYTOON ACADEMY for NIFT Coaching Classes?
- TRYTOON ACADEMY has is own Unique training programme according exact need of entrance exams.
- Our Institute has the expert and professional team from different area of expertise like Design, Fine Arts, Architecture .
- Best Infrastructure 2000 sq ft, Wi-Fi campus, Computer lab, Library, Projector, AC classroom to give our best to the students and unique way of Teaching.
- Our team has giving Individual attention to all the students achieve success in their goal.
- Our Unique training programme provide Creative teaching and Resonance skill to the exact need of entrance exam curriculum.
- We arrange Practical workshop for expose design skill and sparks their brain to touch our goal.
- E-smart class room expose our students their updates
- We conduct many Mock test for NIFT/NID/NATA to become more confident and time mange their time during exams .
- Exclusive update Materials we provide our students from our experts.
- Interaction with NID/NIFT/CEPT/NATA Alumni to get an idea about exam pattern.
- Doubt clearing session and class test once in a week.
- We conduct Motivational classes for building self confidence of the students
- Revision classes arrange in a month to recalled what they have learned.
- Outdoor sketching to understand more about Composition & Perspective.
- TRYTOON ACADEMY offers Regular, Weekend, Crash course, Situation and Studio Test batches and considers school and college timings for batch as per student convenient.
- Individual attention
- Creative teaching and Resonance skill
- Practical workshop
- E-smart class room
- Mock test
- Exclusive Materials
Admission Procedure :-
- Registration Amount Rs-3000
- Submitted passport size 2 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.