Course Name : Certificate course in Digital Art Photography
Course Code : CDAP
Eligibility : 10+2/Graduation in any stream
|Duration of Course-2 Months||Weekly 3 Days||Per day 2Hrs|
|Course Contain Specialization in Digital Art Photography|
Courses Overview :
Trytoon Academy in bhubaneswar ,odisha provide digital art and photography to explore digital photography in relation to fine art.Our Emphasis will be placed on the students’ development of an understanding of the evolution of and the theory associated with art, photography and electronic imaging as well as art history in a way which will help them to produce expressive and thoughtful works of art. Students will be expected to demonstrate an ability to use the tools competently in the production of their art work, however, the production and analysis of expressive and thoughtful art work is the main objective of this course.
Equipment required-Any digital camera
Course Outline :
- Understand technical and aesthetic differences between traditional and digital photography.
- Make informed choices about composition when photographing and editing digital images.
- Develop knowledge in design concepts for Digital Media.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge in Digital Media.
- Make informed choices about appropriate technologies for use in a variety of photographic assignments.
- Analyze and discuss complex ideas in works of art.
- Create original works of art of increasing complexity and skill that reflect their feelings and point of view.
- Describe the relationship involving the art maker, the process, the product and the viewer.
- Demonstrate proper camera and digital processing techniques in production of a work of art