Study Diploma in Hotel Management course in Bhubaneswar capital city of odisha having good educational environment for hotel industries, Diploma in Hotel Management will prepare you for an exciting career in the hotel and service industries. You will learn about the service industry in general, basic hotel operations and basic management skills. At Trytoon Academy top leading govt affiliated hotel management college in odisha offering Diploma in Hotel Management provides you with a solid foundation in hotel operations, planning and managing accommodations as well as food service establishments.
What is a Diploma in Hotel Management course? This diploma combines basic hotel management courses with hands-on hospitality classes in details. Students will learn and get practical knowledge for reception, rooms division, and restaurant operations. Front-of-the-house courses may include banquets and catering, food hygiene, cleaning science, beverage and bar operations, and customer service. Back-of-the-house classes may include financial control and accounting, human resources, marketing, management, and organizational behavior. Many programs will combine your class work with internships to help you develop real-life experience.
Duration: 2 Years
Level: Diploma After 10+2
Eligibility:10+2 or Equivalent
Diploma in Hotel Management: Course Syllabus
|COURSE CODE: HMTS002
COURSE NAME: MASTER DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING SCIENCE
COURSE DURATION: TWO YEARS
|1||HMTS002-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS|
|2||HMTS002-02||FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – I|
|3||HMTS002-03||FOOD & BEVARAGE SERVICE MANAGEMENT – I|
|4||HMTS002-04||ACCOMMODATION OPERATION MANAGEMENT -I|
|5||HMTS002-05||FOOD & BEVARAGE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT – I|
|6||HMTS002-06||TOURISM MANAGEMENT & PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT|
|7||HMTS002-07||PRACTICAL – I|
|8||HMTS002-08||PRACTICAL – II|
|9||HMTS002-09||PRACTICAL – III|
|10||HMTS002-10||PRACTICAL – IV|
|11||HMTS002-11||PRACTICAL – V|
|12||HMTS002-12||PRACTICAL – VI|
|13||HMTS002-13||ACCOMMODATION OPERATION MANAGEMENT – II|
|14||HMTS002-14||FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – II|
|15||HMTS002-15||F & B PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT – II|
|16||HMTS002-16||F & B SERVICE MANAGEMENT – II|
|17||HMTS002-17||HOTEL ACCOUNTANCY & HYGEINE AND SANITATION|
|18||HMTS002-18||PRACTICAL – VII|
|19||HMTS002-19||PRACTICAL – VIII|
|20||HMTS002-20||PRACTICAL – IX|
|21||HMTS002-21||PRACTICAL – X|
|22||HMTS002-22||PRACTICAL – XI|
Diploma in Hotel Management: Admission Process
Admission for Master Diploma in Hotel Management required registration befor admission at Trytoon Academy, Bhubaneswar, odisha. Registration fess will be Rs-3000 that can apply by online or visit campus at Palasuni hat,rasulgarh,Bhubaneswar.
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.
Diploma in Hotel Management: Personal Attributes
Candidates need to be hardworking and should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to handle disputes or criticism with patience. He/she should be co-operative ,polite and respectful towards guests in all situations.
Diploma in Hotel Management: Career Prospects
Successful professionals in this industry have the option of gainfully working across large hotel chains including the Oberoi hotels, ITC, Taj Group, Hilton Group, etc. There is a huge demand for such professionals in the merchant navy and areas like:
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management, Cafeteria, Club management.
- Airline Catering (flight kitchen) and Cabin Services, Hospital administration and Catering.
- Hospitality services in the Indian Navy, Hotel and Tourism Associations, Forest Lodges.
- Resorts, Guest Houses, Kitchen Management.
- Catering departments of railways, Armed Forces, banks, shipping companies, etc.
Diploma in Hotel Management: Job Prospects
There are many exciting jobs opportunities for hotel management graduates with the increasing competition in the hotel industry. Since a hotel has many departments such as Operations, Front Office, Food and Beverages, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Engineering/ Maintenance, Security etc. one can opt for a field of their liking and pursue a career and successfully grow in it.
Apart from jobs in Hotels and restaurants, hotel management diploma holders /graduates can find good jobs in:
- Airline Catering (flight kitchen) and Cabin Services
- Club management
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hospital administration and catering
- Hotel and Tourism Associations (for eg: state tourism development corporations)
- Hospitality services in the Indian Navy
- Hospitality services in various MNCs
- Forest Lodges
- Guest Houses, resorts
- Kitchen Management (in hotels or running canteens in college, schools, in factories, company guest houses etc.)
- Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies etc.
- Hotel and catering institutes (as a management trainee/ marketing or sales executive)
- Self employment (as an entrepreneur)
Diploma in Hotel Management: Salary
Upon completion of a diploma or degree course in Hotel Management, one can get in to the industry as a trainee and then be absorbed into various positions after completing the training. The entry level salary of a Hotel Management graduate can be around Rs.7000 to Rs.10,000 and can increase with growing experience in the field.
Diploma in Hotel Management: Academy Facilities:
- Center of Capital city on NH-5
- Lingua Lab and contemporary hospitality software
- Restaurant, Demo Bar, Guest Houses & House Keeping labs for practical experience
- Kitchen & Bakery for hands on experience
- Magazine cell
- AC Class Room
- AC Studio Room
- Advance & Hi-tech Grooming Lab
- Lobby Reception
- WI-FI Campus
- Industry collaborated Training Lab
Diploma in Hotel Management: Unique Features & Benefits:
- Campus Placement Support
- Faculty with Production Experienced
- Industry Institution Interactions
- Provide free Value Added Courses like Job Skills and Personal Development
- Production Studio Visit & Study Tours
- Students Fellowship Program
- Student Internship Scheme
- Industries Curriculum Courses
- Industry & Professional Certificate
- Guest Lecturers from Industry Experts
- Practical Lab available 24×7
- Students Activities for Creative, Orientation, Seminar Workshop etc.