TRYTOON ACADEMY provide expertise in photography course by the expert trainer belongs to professional fields ,we know photography is a subject that requires less theory and more practice so baring aside exceptions, every person who takes up photography has to undergo a continuous learning process to develop skills and gain the experience to shoot great pictures. We also emphasize more to self learning enhancing mostly trails and errors and experimentations methods. Our institute committing to provide very systematic learning process promising people giving up their passion for photography. Students are searching and passionate towards photography they can find best institute in Bhubaneswar for photography join at Trytoon Academy provide excellent method of photography training course for basic photography in short term and advanced photography training for career and long term photography course in Bhubaneswar in the state of Odisha.
Trytoon Academy provide view of spreading the knowledge of photography among the youth passion towards photography in bhubaneswar , who vission to make career in photography and others, our Academy provide excellent photography training methods for various certificate and Diploma course in Photography. Our courses are defined in such a way that they lay basic foundation for various genres of photography viz. wild-life, bird photography, macro photography, nature, sports, and press and so on. They contain theory and practical sessions to provide in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Diploma Courses in Photography [Career course in Long term]
- Diploma in wedding and Events Photography [6 Months]
- Diploma in Fashion Photography [6 Months]
- Diploma in Photography & Videography [6 Months]
Certificate Courses in Photography [Short term course in Photography]
- Certificate Courses in Basic Photography [3Months]
- Certificate Course in Fashion photography [3Months]
- Certificate Courses in Architecture Photography [3Months]
Photography Career :-
Photography career is now most passionate and professional career which demanded in various sector for skill people and it is also royal career which rewards more satisfaction and money returns by exciting jobs.
The phrase, “a picture speaks a thousand words” does not always state just a poetic expression. In reality, it is the crux of the art of photography, the aesthetic sense of a photographer and the picture as a personified sense, all combined.
Photography is an exceptional medium of self-expression. It is an art form that demands a sense of technical expertise. An individual who inculcates a hobby in photography can successfully make it profitable by venturing into professional photography, by taking it as a career option, also in the Indian context.
One should have a definite know how of the angle, lighting and the latest equipments and technology to make a name in the field.
There are various types of photographies as mentioned below:
Special areas of work: Photographers have used their skills in the following areas :
- Photojournalism –Photojournalists work for newspapers and news magazines who commission them to provide photographs of newsworthy events, things and situations. Photojournalists combine an ability to find and record dramatic action with photographic talent. The job requires agility and may often be carried on in hazardous situations. A high level of observation and alertness is required in the field.
- Commercial photography –This branch involves photographing for several commercial segments such as merchandise , exteriors and interiors, machinery and fashions to be used in advertising and selling. A great variety of cameras, lights, props are used in commercial photography.
- Advertising –In advertising, the challenge is in striking a balance between creativity and the client’s demands for conveying the desired message. The job offers tremendous scope for experimentation and creative skills.
- Fashion –Fashion photography is one of the most lucrative forms of photography. Fashion photographers cater to a variety of clients, fashion houses, designers, portfolios for models, fashion journals and newspapers. They are required to have an eye for detail and knowledge of fashion . Fashion photographers are aware of styles, moods and fashion trends. The job is in the studio as well as on locations.
- Food display-Food photographers work for food manufactures, hotels and restaurants, exporters, dairy and ice-cream companies. Photographs are shot either in a studio with an attached kitchen or in hotels for exclusive shots.
- Industrial photography –Industrial photographers photograph workers on the job, machinery, industrial layout, prominent places in the industry etc. These photographs are used in company publications or for ad campaigns. Industrial photography demands knowledge of the industry as well as its equipment.
- Wildlife photography –Wildlife photographers have interest in nature, wildlife, birds, and their habitats, keen observation,patience, an eye for interesting details and love for adventure. Animals, natural habitats and surrounding are photographed. Wildlife photographers have to wait for hours to catch the animals in the right mood and pose.The work is carried on in sanctuaries, forests and reserves. The task being challenging is very remunerative.
- Aerial photography –Aerial photographs of places, buildings, landscapes, terrain which cannot be reached with ease, particularly during natural disasters, war and other similar situations are taken from aircraft in flight. These are used for news, business, industrial, scientific or military purposes.
- Scientific photography –Photographic illustrations and documentation are used for scientific publications and research reports. The chief areas scientific photographers cover are engineering, aerodynamics, medicine, biology and chemistry. Medical journals and books carry photographs taken by specialists in this field who have both knowledge and interest.
- Travel photography –The documentation of an area’s landscape, people, cultures, customs and history is one of the most sought after photography option. Especially in India.
Eligibility :There are no specific academic requirements for full time courses in photography, however, candidates who have cleared the 10+2 exam are eligible for the diploma/certificate courses in photography.
Job Prospects & Career Options: One of the most exciting aspects of photography is the variety of jobs available in the field, ranging from highly specialized, technical work to jobs that require creativity and Visual literacy.
Remuneration : Photographers can start working as assistants to senior photographers, in which capacity they are paid around Rs. 3,500 – 6,000. These days, photographers have packages of nearly Rs. 25,000 per month, and frankly, the sky is the limit.
Unique Training Programmes
- Experts training
- Practical site exposes
Admission Procedure for Photography courses:
- Registration Amount Rs-3000 for Certificate courses Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.