Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management course overview include cleaning science, banquets and catering, food hygiene, beverage and bar operations, and customer service. Back-of-the-house classes may include financial control and accounting, human resources, marketing, management, and organizational behavior. The program combines class work with internships to acquaint candidates with real-life hospitality skills. The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing the course is a 10+2 or equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognized educational Board.
COURSE-Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM)
Duration: 1 Years
Level: Diploma After 10th
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM)
- Diploma Food & Beverages Operations – 1 Year
- Diploma in Food Production – 1 Year
- Diploma in Professional Cooking
- Diploma in Food Beverages Services – 1 Year
- Diploma in Culinary Skills – 1 Year
- Diploma in Room Divisions Operations – 1 Year
- Diploma in Service Operation – 1 Year
- Diploma in Front Office Management – 1 Year
- Diploma in House Keeping – 1 Year
- Diploma in Corporate House Keeping – 1 Year
- Diploma in Domestic House Keeping – 1 Year
- Diploma in Institutional House Keeping – 1Year
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) is Diploma level Hospitality and Tourism course. The programme focuses on imparting technical knowledge and skills in hotel operations. The hotel management course provides in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire the required knowledge and skill standards in the operational areas of food production, food and beverage service, catering, front of
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) Eligibility
- The candidates should complete their 10+2 or its equivalent exam in Science stream with Hotel Management and Catering as one of the subjects.
- The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college.
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM): Admission Process
Admission for Master Diploma in Hotel Management required registration befor admission at Trytoon Academy, Bhubaneswar, odisha.Registration fess will be Rs-3000 that can apply by online or visit campus at Palasuni hat,rasulgarh,Bhubaneswar.
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) Syllabus
Syllabus of Hotel Management as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Food and beverage management|
|2||Front of_ce management|
|3||Room service management|
|4||Total quality management|
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) Course Suitability
The course is suitable to provide technical knowledge and skills in diverse aspects of hotel management.
- The course study enables the candidate to gain adequate managerial and hospitality skills to meet
- the ever-growing demands of the hotel and tourism industry.
How is Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) Course Beneficial?
- The course is beneficial for those who want to go for further higher studies.
- It also helps those who want to become a lecturer and have further Master’s Degree also suitable for the course.
- They can also go for jobs in Airlines catering and cabin services. In hotels, they have a lot of jobs such as operations, front of
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes
- National and International Airlines
- Cruise Lines/Ships
- Hotel/Multinational Companies
- Tourism Development Corporations
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM) Job Types
- Hospitality Executive
- Kitchen Management
- Catering Of_cer
- Cabin Crew
- Marketing/Sales Executive
- Customer Service Executive
- Hospitality Executive
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM): Academy Facilities:
- Center of Capital city on NH-5
- Lingua Lab and contemporary hospitality software
- Restaurant, Demo Bar, Guest Houses & House Keeping labs for practical experience
- Kitchen & Bakery for hands on experience
- Magazine cell
- AC Class Room
- AC Studio Room
- Advance & Hi-tech Grooming Lab
- Lobby Reception
- WI-FI Campus
- Industry collaborated Training Lab
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM): Unique Features & Benefits:
- Campus Placement Support
- Faculty with Production Experienced
- Industry Institution Interactions
- Provide free Value Added Courses like Job Skills and Personal Development
- Production Studio Visit & Study Tours
- Students Fellowship Program
- Student Internship Scheme
- Industries Curriculum Courses
- Industry & Professional Certificate
- Guest Lecturers from Industry Experts
- Practical Lab available 24×7
- Students Activities for Creative, Orientation, Seminar Workshop etc.