Architecture course is designed as Architectural Assistance course which is Govt Affiliated Vocational training ,this course contains to the need of building design keeping the basics of architecture, civil engineering and interior designing in mind. This course trains students in the building design disciplines and makes them capable of serving and working under architects and civil engineers assist for design.
The Diploma course covers topics related to the field of architecture, such as plan making, drawing, CAD (Computer Aided Design), interior design, basics of civil engineering, construction technology, raw materials (cement, wood, sand, bricks, stone, glass, hardware etc), furniture design, planning and cost estimation, project management, contract work rules and regulations etc.
Apart from that, they are also taught legal aspects related to the field of architecture, such as building laws, getting plan approved by relevant municipal authorities, preparing labour contract etc.
Course-Diploma in Architectural Technology
Eligibility-10th or Above Any stream
Courses overviews:- Architectural Assistantship professionals not only deal with design and construction of houses and buildings, they are also capable of dealing with the design, construction and maintenance of other physical structures, outdoor environment and built environment in general.
|COURSE CODE: CAE001
COURSE NAME: BSS DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
COURSE DURATION: TWO YEARS
|1||CAE001-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS|
|4||CAE001-04||BUILDING DRAWING & DESIGN|
|5||CAE001-05||PRACTICAL – I|
|6||CAE001-06||PRACTICAL – II|
|7||CAE001-07||PRACTICAL – III|
|8||CAE001-08||PRACTICAL – IV|
|10||CAE001-10||ADVANCED ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS|
|12||CAE001-12||PRACTICAL – V|
|13||CAE001-13||PRACTICAL – VI|
|14||CAE001-14||PRACTICAL – VII|
- Campus Placement Support.
- Professional curriculum according demand industries.
- Faculty with real time practical experienced.
- Immediate up-gradation of training according to industry moderated.
- Guest lecturers from industry experts.
- Value added courses like job skills and Personal development.
- Computer knowledge up gradation.
- Studio visit for students & Study tours.
- Students activities for industries orientation.
- Seminar Workshop etc.
- Student internship scheme.
- Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls with Fooding and Securities.
- Transportation for students movements.
Unique Training Programmes
- Experts training
- Practical site exposes
- Industries visit
- Job training Mock interview
- Communication Soft skill expertise
- Visiting profession for different industries
- Arranged seminar workshops for different projects
- Motivation industrial exposes
- Internship and Placements
Admission Procedure :
- Registration Amount Rs-5000 for Diploma courses
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.