Course Name : Diploma In Visual Effect & Film Making
Course Code : DVFX
Eligibility : 10+2
|Duration of Course-One year||Weekly 3 Days||Per day 2Hrs|
|Pattern-Part Time As per Convenient||Live Assignment Works||Internship Module 2Months|
|Course Contain Three Module||Each Module 4 Months||Exam-Three Module Test|
|Diploma In Visual Effect & Film Making -12 Months (including making of Show Reel)|
Courses Overview :
The VFX industry in India is growing phenomenally as the demand of Bollywood films and Hollywood films, with almost every movie these days using VFX. This has led to a demand for trained professionals in future. At TRYTOON ACADEMY, we design courses, which train you in the fundamentals and technical skills required to be a successful VFX artist.job-ready professionals who are in-demand by animation studios, graphic design companies and gaming studios. Choose from four specialization options at the end of the course.
Trytoon Academy have established in 2009 and provides quality education through career-oriented courses, leading to top-notch job placements. Trytoon Academy provide lots job and placements for a career in animation, VFX, filmmaking, gaming and web and graphics designing. It offers a number of courses in visual arts, VFX, 3D animation and others. College has earned reputation for top animation Institute in Bhubaneswar Odisha for well infrastructure and experienced faculties for animation and VFX course.
- Digital Design
- Basics of Photography
- Layer Based Com-positing
- Projection for Visual Effects
- Match Moving & Camera Tracking
- Advanced Compositing
- Node Based Compositing
- Clean Plate & Wire Removal
- Stereoscopic Pipeline3D Design with Autodesk 3dsmax™/ Autodesk Maya™
- Advanced Particle Effects/ Fluids/ Cloth FX
- Concepts of Set Extension and CG Integration
- VFX Case Studies
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After effects
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Matchmoving Artist
- FX Artist
- Lighting Artist
- Pre – Viz Artist
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Roto Artist
- Clean-up Artist
To enable students to get more time for showreel preparation, Also, students have to start working on their showreels from the start of the Specialization module itself, which gives them 3 months to prepare their SR
- Campus Placement Support.
- Professional curriculum according design industries.
- Faculty with real time production experienced.
- Immediate up-gradation of training according to industry moderated.
- Guest lecturers from industry experts.
- Value added courses like job skills and Personal development.
- Design visualization courses CAD, Fashion Illustration etc.
- Studio visit for students & Study tours.
- Practice LAB available 24×7.
- Students activities for creative orientation.
- Seminar Workshop etc.
- Student internship scheme.
Our Placement in 2013-2014
|Kamalakanta Das,Bibhu Prasad Mishra||FutureWorks,Chandigarh|
|Smrutipriya Sahoo,Prabir Khatua, Smruti Swagatika||Knightmare Studios|
|Susmita Behera, Hemalata Nag||India Glitz,Bangalore|
|Kiran Hantal, Divya Pattnaik||Wipro|
|Sunita Baral, itishree priyadarsini, Manoj kumar sahoo||Firefly|
|jayanarayan sahu, Trilochan,||Slipstream|
|Shankar S, Neela manikpuri||Futurefx,Bangalore|
|Mihir tarai, Sharon sahu, Swati S. Biswal, Jagjit Parhi||Bot VFX,Channai|
- Registration Fees-Rs 5000 pay online or in Campus
- Submitted passport size 4 Nos of photo copy.
- Submitted Academy Certificate 2 Nos of Xerox copy with verified by concerned admission authority.
- Submitted Residential prove certificate Xerox copy [Voter ID or Pan Card].
- Attached Payment receipt Xerox copy.
PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU FAIL TO INCLUDE ALL ITEMS AS INDICATED YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE EJECTED.